GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Empty
PostSubject: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:37 am

Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. IMG_2966_zpsb70f07dc

Some tough competition!!  But I can hope!!

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=1244386
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Ah hello fellow wagon geeks. Could use a few votes!!
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: I voted for ya!   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:44 pm

You need about 20 Wagon folks to give you a fighting chance...thank goodness your not up against a certain black HHR Razz

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Funny guy. :'(
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:14 pm

I whooped his a$$ fairunsquare Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Tim its telling me I can't vote for some reason I have voted for Jonathan in the past so maybe there are new rules? Jeff
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:41 pm

it looked like the voting was already over.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Hey Tim are you going to enter your SS again? I think its one of the nicest 94's I have ever seen...I would like to see it get SS of the month.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Not much time to spend on any forums lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.   Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for Impala SS of the month is open and I stuck my car in the running.
Page 1 of 1