GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would you be willing to pay for it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SCbarber

SCbarber

What would you be willing to pay for it? Empty
PostSubject: What would you be willing to pay for it?   What would you be willing to pay for it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:17 am

So my question is, if you saw a black FW Brougham 1996 with 9,500 orig. miles what would you be willing to give for it? Since these are becoming collector cars prices seem to be all over.
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net

PostSubject: Re: What would you be willing to pay for it?   What would you be willing to pay for it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:20 am

$1, Bob!

I mean... Drew.

Damn. The Price is Right will never be the same.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: What would you be willing to pay for it?   What would you be willing to pay for it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:50 pm

That is a difficult question to answer giving the available information.

I'm assuming the car is garage kept and in mint condition. Also how is it optioned? Does it have the V4P tow pack (rare and desirable so xtra $$).

I would say that you could argue that it would have a similar value to a 96 IMPALA SS but a bit less (not considered IMHO as collectible as the SS).

Search Ebay completed auctions for an idea...
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: What would you be willing to pay for it?   What would you be willing to pay for it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:36 pm

The question as it stands is "how much would you be willing to pay?"

As little as possible , yet still buy the car,...and be within my budget,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you be willing to pay for it?   What would you be willing to pay for it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you be willing to pay for it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Lounge :: Fleetwood-
Jump to: