GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boxies load floor panels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnalla

Shnalla

Boxies load floor panels Empty
PostSubject: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:56 am

The floor on my wagon was a bit modified and there is no more folding panels.
The previous owner put there a custom made wood panel covered with carpet. It looks nice, but I want my third-row seat back.

I'm looking for pictures of "cargo" area, when second and third seats are folded.
I'm also looking for the orignal floor panels...

Thank you for your help !
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:27 am

I would try buying a shop manual off of Ebay. Usually $15-$20.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 pm

if it helps, since all 77-96 b body wagons used the same frame and floor pans, the secound row seat and third row seats along with the cargo floor and all mounting hardware were the same from 77-93. Salvage yards, or anyone parting out a wagon could be your source for what you need. 94-96 wagon's cargo areas might also work but they were made from abs plastics and don't age well/put up with use well.

Boxies load floor panels Cleancargofloor

Back to top Go down
Shnalla

Shnalla

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Andebe wrote:
I would try buying a shop manual off of Ebay. Usually $15-$20.
I will do that Wink

buickestate wrote:
if it helps, since all 77-96 b body wagons used the same frame and floor pans, the secound row seat and third row seats along with the cargo floor and all mounting hardware were the same from 77-93.  Salvage yards, or anyone parting out a wagon could be your source for what you need. 94-96 wagon's cargo areas might also work but they were made from abs plastics and  don't age well/put up with use well.

Boxies load floor panels Cleancargofloor

Thank you !
Sadly, there is no salvage yards here in France with any american cars...
I will try looking on Craigslist for a complete floorpan plus mounting hardwares.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:43 pm

En France, pas facile, mais je connais un mec non loins de Lausanne qui travaille uniquement dans les riccannes, qui peut savoire ou trouver ce qu'il vous faut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Why don't you contact the funeral homes that may have used American wagons and ask them about leftover seats and floors.I would also contact the builders of current hearses and see if they have any seats and floors from your wagon.Has to be cheaper than the freight bill from the US.
Back to top Go down
Shnalla

Shnalla

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:07 am

Flasheroo wrote:
Why don't you contact the funeral homes that may have used American wagons and ask them about leftover seats and floors.I would also contact the builders of current hearses and see if they have any seats and floors from your wagon.Has to be cheaper than the freight bill from the US.

Jim, that's a great idea !
I often see old american wagon used a hearses in Belgium... I will give them a call Cool
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:49 pm

I've got a 87 OCC with a third seat that has to go. It's got red upholstery but hey, what the heck. It is still in the wagon, but if you're interested, let me know. (and I can take the pictures to...)
Back to top Go down
Shnalla

Shnalla

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Dutch Pete wrote:
I've got a 87 OCC with a third seat that has to go. It's got red upholstery but hey, what the heck. It is still in the wagon, but if you're interested, let me know. (and I can take the pictures to...)

Hi !

Thank you, but I already have a third seat. In fact I'm only looking for the cargo floor panels & seat belts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boxies load floor panels   Boxies load floor panels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boxies load floor panels
Page 1 of 1