GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Window felts and glass sweeps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
68GS400

68GS400

Window felts and glass sweeps Empty
PostSubject: Window felts and glass sweeps   Window felts and glass sweeps Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 9:35 pm

The rubber sweeps on doors at windows and the felt channels that hold window in place are either cracked, worn or missing. I have searched several sources but can't find exact replacement for my 89 Buick Estate Wagon. Does anyone have a source?
Back to top Go down
cammerjeff

cammerjeff

PostSubject: Re: Window felts and glass sweeps   Window felts and glass sweeps Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 pm

I had a source for the 1980 to 1990 window channel, let me check a few notes at home.
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: Window felts and glass sweeps   Window felts and glass sweeps Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Hey, I need all that stuff for my '89 boxie, did we ever get a source or part numbers?

Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window felts and glass sweeps   Window felts and glass sweeps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window felts and glass sweeps
Page 1 of 1