GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Black Friday" Texas Hill Country Run to get the NotRod 6spd DGGM wagon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

"Black Friday" Texas Hill Country Run to get the NotRod 6spd DGGM wagon! Empty
PostSubject: "Black Friday" Texas Hill Country Run to get the NotRod 6spd DGGM wagon!   "Black Friday" Texas Hill Country Run to get the NotRod 6spd DGGM wagon! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Drove out to Fredericksburg this past "Black Friday" to pick up the somewhat-famous "NotRod" 6spd DGGM '94 Roadmaster Wagon that I will be refurbishing over the next few months here in Austin. We took my basic white '96 Roady Wagon to pick it up, and also got to get pics with the basic white '92 Roady Sedan that I refurbished last year. Had a fun family Texas Hill Country adventure in Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Texas Stonehenge, and then San Antonio. Pics in the public Facebook Album here if you care to look at the fun! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10217642094794859&type=3
Back to top Go down

"Black Friday" Texas Hill Country Run to get the NotRod 6spd DGGM wagon!
Page 1 of 1