GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blank Option Code Sticker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guy Newport

Guy Newport

Blank Option Code Sticker Empty
PostSubject: Blank Option Code Sticker   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Neutral I found the code sticker in the lower r.h. still of the tailgate door w/o a problem some time ago but I'm always interested in the details I ignored when I bought it some time ago. What's the problem? It's blank! Whatever weirdness pervades the universe has left me with no info on my '93 Chev Wagon. Is this the only source for option codes for these vehicles? Any way of recovering the information it contained? Neutral
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Blank Option Code Sticker   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Go here and put your VIN in. Pay $5 and you will have all of your RPO codes, build date, etc for your wagon. It will even tell you how many cars were made with each of your options.

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

silverfox103, Wojtek, ayilar and 1dirty30 like this post

Back to top Go down
Guy Newport

Guy Newport

PostSubject: Blank Option Code Sticker   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:20 pm

Well, Thank You 94Woody!

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
1dirty30

PostSubject: THANK YOU   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 8:39 am

[quote="94Woody"]Go here and put your VIN in. Pay $5 and you will have all of your RPO codes, build date, etc for your wagon. It will even tell you how many cars were made with each of your options.

Just did this and it came back super quick!
Thank you!! Very Happy

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Blank Option Code Sticker   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 10:22 am

you can also pull out the front passenger seat and check for the build sheet underneath...I know 94 woody found one from my car in a different car I had swapped the seats into lol (also my old car).

silverfox103 and 94Woody like this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Blank Option Code Sticker   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 12:49 pm

Indeed I did. Now your old seats are in my wagon.

I have found a few wagon builds sheets. If it isn't under the front passenger seat it's under the bottom cushion of the second row seat.

rcktpwrd, Wojtek and ayilar like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank Option Code Sticker   Blank Option Code Sticker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blank Option Code Sticker
Page 1 of 1