GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAZIREN

91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL Empty
PostSubject: 91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL   91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 9:18 pm

I am the second owner of this wagon. It was my Gramps car. It's lived in GA and FL. White exterior and red cloth interior. There are a few little spots of rust on the hood where it was scraped by a metal bar. There's also a little spot of rust starting on the top of the roof. It needs the windshield replaced due to a leak. It also needs to have the front passenger and rear windows adjusted. The motors work but the windows go off track when I roll them down, so I just always keep them rolled up. Finally, it needs a new AC compressor. Other than that, she runs smooth and purrrs like a kitten. It has the smaller V8 engine. Not the LT1 engine. It has 4 brand new tires with less than 200 miles on them. Here are a few things I've had replaced over the years: Battery, Coolant temp sensor, power steering hose, Wheel bearings, spark plugs and wires, distributor, serpentine belt, ignition wire set, front shocks, rear air shocks, speedometer, front and rear brakes, fuel filter, reconditioned transmission by AAMCO, rebuilt torque converter. I've tried to keep the car as original as possible, no fancy modifications with the exception of the radio with CD player. I welcome you to have the car driven and inspected by a mechanic in Titusville, FL. I have a clear FL title for it. It has 240,000 miles. I did lots of highway driving to Orlando and back.  Asking $1500. VIN 1G1BL83E7MW255973. Years ago I thought maybe if I had it looking super pristine I could join you all at the Turkey Run in Daytona, but never got it looking showroom ready. Hopefully one of you can, and I can see it again there one day. 321-289-9502, my voicemail is in Dutch. Please leave a message and I'll return your call. If you want pictures I can send some to you. I had difficulty getting any to attach here.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL   91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 7:36 pm

Every wagon is welcome to join us in Daytona. A lot of us have wagons that are FAR from showroom ready so we don't care what they look like Smile
Back to top Go down
MAZIREN

PostSubject: Re: 91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL   91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 10:29 pm

Thanks 94 woody. I'll slowly work on the needed repairs so I may join y'all one day in Daytona. The '91 Caprice wagon is no longer for sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL   91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 Caprice Wagon for sale Central FL
Page 1 of 1