GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slab Count for WF Daytona

Go down 
+6
1993 Roady-man
KidShilleen
Fred Kiehl
ayilar
94Woody
Sprocket
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Slab Count for WF Daytona Empty
PostSubject: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 6:06 pm

Trying to get an accurate count for the slab passes.   So far this is what I have -

1. Fred Kiehl
2. Tom & Deb Anderson
3. Walter F 1
4. Chris Powell
5. Reverend Bob + Susan
6. Sprocket  
7.  Mark 96 Roady
8.  Stingroo
9. Jarrod

If you are brining a car and want to park with us on the nice slab area,   add your name to this thread.
right now
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 10:03 pm

I really want to say yes but I will be a maybe up to that weekend. Not sure if the wagon will even be mobile at that point.
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 10:43 pm

@sprocket: thank you for setting up the slab passes. I am only 90% sure that I can make it, and if I do it'll only be on Friday (have to leave around 1:30PM due to another commitment) and I'll bring a 1996 FWB (not a RMW).

I will not offended if you tell me that I do not fit the slab profile, or that my timing and car are not a fit. This said, I would be thrilled to join, and would pay for a pass even if I can only use it for a few hours (or not use it at all if the 10% risk materializes).

--> Pls let me know either way?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 8:35 am

Thanks for putting me on the list.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 10:21 am

ayilar wrote:
@sprocket: thank you for setting up the slab passes. I am only 90% sure that I can make it, and if I do it'll only be on Friday (have to leave around 1:30PM due to another commitment) and I'll bring a 1996 FWB (not a RMW).

I will not offended if you tell me that I do not fit the slab profile, or that my timing and car are not a fit.  This said, I would be thrilled to join, and would pay for a pass even if I can only use it for a few hours (or not use it at all if the 10% risk materializes).

Not everyone on this list has a B Body wagon so anyone can park on the slab with this group regardless of the car.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
KidShilleen

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 11:24 am

Hey Sprocket....put me on the list....I will be bringing an LT1 powered car....not a Buick

Bill and Cathy Foy
Crystal River
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 12:27 pm

My wagon is still sitting and unfixed after accident. So I’m not bringing a wagon, more than likely I’ll try and hitch a ride to the track that morning.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 12:41 pm

Count me in for a Spot. Jarrod you can always ride with me!

1993 Roady-man likes this post

Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 2:52 pm

Doug’s got my spot.
Thanks Doug
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 3:55 pm

94Woody wrote:
I really want to say yes but I will be a maybe up to that weekend. Not sure if the wagon will even be mobile at that point.

you arent on the list as adam already has yours

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 3:57 pm

1. Fred Kiehl
2. Tom & Deb Anderson
3. Walter F 1
4. Chris Powell
5. Reverend Bob + Susan
6. Sprocket
7. Mark 96 Roady
8. Stingroo
9. Doug/Jarrod
10. Kid Shillean
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 3:59 pm

ayilar wrote:

I will not offended if you tell me that I do not fit the slab profile, or that my timing and car are not a fit.  This said, I would be thrilled to join, and would pay for a pass even if I can only use it for a few hours (or not use it at all if the 10% risk materializes).

PM Me. The slab count is mostly for Saturday, not many go to the track on Friday (its a little different than the fall Turkey Run).
You are more than welcome to park with us, PM me for more detail and I can explain further.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 9:19 pm

Sprocket wrote:
94Woody wrote:

you arent on the list as adam already has yours

Yes, talked to Adam today and found that out.

Car hasn't been touched yet so perhaps I can hold off on anything drastic. Shouldn't be hard because the windshield still has glue on it from last years sticker that I removed when I got home that night.
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2022 7:34 am

Please add a spot for me.

Thanks
Chris

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2022 8:29 am

Add me please, Russ ( Buickman)
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Howdy   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 7:12 am

Hey Guys. Back in 2019 I bought the slabs while Sprocket was unable to make it. There are 9 slabs total this year.
I got 4 slabs.Ivan bought 5 for his groups.
Rob HeF got 1 slab for his vette and maybe a friend. so he might have 1-2 open spots.
Jon M from crystal river, got 3 slabs. he also might have room. Ivan bought 1 for himself.
3 of my sports went to you guys Wagonfest/
1 one spot has my car, an Impala, a 1991 Olds CC and maybe 94woody.
Lucky break the lady at daytona parking sent me 20 passes instead of 16. so I do have 4 extra passes if need and I am sure Rob or John will have some room. or maybe Ivan can share his spot.

Also I just ordered 20x10 pop up with sides for the shade should be here next week. I am going to try and attach it to the 10x10 I have and we can have lots of shade under the tents.
Back to top Go down
Maxiumss96

Maxiumss96

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 7:28 am

here is 2019 slabs

Slab Count for WF Daytona Img_0913

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2022 11:23 am

1. Fred Kiehl
2. Tom & Deb Anderson
3. Walter F 1
4. Chris Powell
5. Reverend Bob + Susan
6. Sprocket
7. Mark 96 Roady
8. Stingroo
9. Doug/Jarrod
10. Kid Shillean
11. Chris SWT SS
12. Buickman
Back to top Go down
KidShilleen

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 6:41 pm

I'm going to have to bow out....circumstances beyond my control
Greatly enjoyed the outing last year and meeting those with the same affliction as I

Have a great time

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slab Count for WF Daytona   Slab Count for WF Daytona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slab Count for WF Daytona
Page 1 of 1