GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hoovie's woodgrain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonwagon

Hoovie's woodgrain Empty
PostSubject: Hoovie's woodgrain   Hoovie's woodgrain Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 12:02 am

Youtuber Tyler Hoover sent his RMW to the detailer's shop for paint correction, new woodgrain, and some general cleaning. Final results are pretty good, as it should be for a bill that steep.

The episode is also about his druggie Maserati, but the link below takes you to the start of the wagon content.

https://youtu.be/x3bU_ESc_BU?t=257
Back to top Go down
booster

Hoovie's woodgrain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoovie's woodgrain   Hoovie's woodgrain Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 8:16 am

The detail guy mentioned it was single stage paint, and it looked metallic which surprised my. My 96 had white base and clear on it when I got it that looked to mostly not be repaint. What year were they working on?

High price is an understatement, but labor is expensive. I spent about half that for all materials and fiberglass hood for my two color PPG base and clear over epoxy primer two years ago, but I furnished the labor.
Back to top Go down

Hoovie's woodgrain
Page 1 of 1