GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seat belt upper bolt covers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1991BlueBertha

Seat belt upper bolt covers Empty
PostSubject: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 12:45 pm

Are there different designs for the seat belt upper mounts and plastic bolt covers from a 91 to a 92 OCC? I bet Fred knows...

I bought some covers from a guy parting out a 92 but when I went to put them on, they dont fit my car and the only one that was remaining is larger than these.. and these wont clip on..

So.. that being said, is it a 91 only thing or 91 and perhaps older on the boxy ones? or....
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 8:26 pm

Yes. The 91s have a thick coathanger style, and the 92s have a cast part. You can remove the belt from the 91s, but not the 92s. They also have different plastic covers. If you find a 92 belt, you can cut the upper off, and put the belt on the 91 anchor, or you can just use the 92, and the cover for it.
Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 10:15 am

Fred, I figured if anyone knew off the top of your head, that you would. I just got 4 covers from a guy parting out a 92, not knowing they were different. all 4 of mine are missing. oh well. ill find 4 blue 91 only then someplace
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 12:58 pm

I have a few of them but you may have to paint them.
Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:15 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have a few of them but you may have to paint them.

do you have four and are they complete with the part the bolt passes through on the backside? im not worried about color , I've got an addiction to SEM paints... if so, how much u want for em sir?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 1:57 pm

I have 4, 3 gray, 1 biue.. I wold like $30 shipped. I accept PayPal at jfkiehl@ij.net to friends and family.
Send your address separately.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 11:48 am

Are you interested in the covers?
Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 12:21 pm

****. yes i am. forgot about them, the 68 was occupying my time and my mental capacity. I'll get my wife to paypal when I get home tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat belt upper bolt covers   Seat belt upper bolt covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat belt upper bolt covers
Page 1 of 1