GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.

Go down 
+3
toomanytoyz
95BRMW
BigBlackBeaSSt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. RoadmasterClockII

This was prior to finding the red second hand........
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 am

Awesome! I was wondering what happened with that the other day.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 am

I was keeping it quiet so Fred did not get wind of it............
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 am

Very cool! What did he say???
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 am

Just a quick email saying how nice it will look next to his 94-95 sedan hubcap clock. I was hoping he would make a guest appearance on this thread and send us a picture of he and Kelly holding it. Or maybe on his wall.... hint hint!!
Back to top Go down
Ruphraxe

Ruphraxe

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am

Thanks for the DVD and wheel clock! Now I have something to compete with Roadmaster hubcap clock I made for Jake 6 years ago! I sure missed you guys this year - maybe next year!

Mrs. Fester says "Thanks! Don't you dare hang that in the house! There's plenty of room in the garage!"

Now when I wind up that clock, it'll be Festering wound!

Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. 3
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:21 am

That's cool!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Very cool! What did he say???

what time is it,..??

nick
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Ruphraxe wrote:
Thanks for the Festering wound!

Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. 3

Tim you could have sent him the hour and minute hands too......
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Some assembly required....... I though Fred could handle putting on the hands..... Maybe I was wrong...... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.   Fred has the Wheel/Clock......  Post up those additional pictures.....  Thanks everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fred has the Wheel/Clock...... Post up those additional pictures..... Thanks everyone.
Page 1 of 1