GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nominations...

Go down 
+14
FlashGumby
lornejay1
Bewber
Big Pimpin'
tailpipe
Sprocket
buickestate
DBeaSSt
Krzdimond
silverfox103
94Woody
IMPALADAKID
convert2diesel
93wgn
18 posters
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Ok... The polls only allow up to 10 lines on it so that means we have to pick 10 people to vote on who becomes the first LROM...

my vote:

Lorne
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
convert2diesel

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:56 pm

I second that vote. Lorne started this, he should be first.

Bill
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Even though I can never be long roof of the month. It does not mean I cant vote. My vote Goes to Lorne for president. Oh wait, what are we voting for? geek
Does not matter, my vote is for Lorne.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:06 pm

93wgn wrote:
Ok... The polls only allow up to 10 lines on it so that means we have to pick 10 people to vote on who becomes the first LROM...

my vote:

Lorne
So what you are saying is, We have to vote for people to vote? scratch
My vote is still for Lorne
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 pm

I vote for Lorne as well.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Like I said, Lorne hatched the idea, Lorne should be first.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm

OK... Looks like Lorne has an overwhelming lead... affraid

How's about this... We give Lorne the first shot...

Let's start by saying who's LR we want to see next...

The next one I would like to see is Bewbers ol' Chebby wgn... Very Happy

Who do YOU want to see...
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm

I would like to see Toms (silverfox103) 94 rmw. I has some nice touches that look stock, yet are true time consuming mods to make them look stock.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:31 pm

anything from Pat
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Who's gonna convince Frank to come over here so he can be featured? Wink

93wgn wrote:
lol! Which side? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Who's gonna convince Frank to come over here so he can be featured? Wink

93wgn wrote:
lol! Which side? Neutral
Yeh! We really do not need to see the pasenger side ever again. It makes me sick. lol!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Lorne's wagon is my vote for this month
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Lorne as long as he takes the dead guy out first cyclops
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Lorne as long as he takes the dead guy out first cyclops

Dinner and a Movie?
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:28 pm

More like "Weekend at Bernie's"
Back to top Go down
tailpipe

tailpipe

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

ok so now i know where bewbz gets all his dead hookers from affraid
Back to top Go down
Big Pimpin'

Big Pimpin'

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 am

I think Lorne should get to be first, it's his baby.

I'd like to see Pat's Sedan nose featured when it's done, or even the Ratmaster it's got some interesting mods. His Euro Malibu is pretty sweet too, even if it's not a wagon.

Bill's Diesel always draws a lot of questions at Wagonfest. Wagon Collector's six speed caprice is another one of my personal favs.

That should get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 am

Bewbz has a 1965 Biscayne wagon too! I want to see more pics of that one someday. I think the first LROM should be Lorne's undertaker.

Paging Lorne! We need Lorne, in the LROM section please!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:42 pm

My 65 is buried under about a foot of snow - it'll be awhile before it's ready for glamour shots.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey, thank you guys, I am overwhelmed . I accept and am more than grateful for the opportunity.

I have been busy so that is my excuse for being absent. I read the ideas on the other thread and love all the input. like Tom said lets not let it go stagnant and see what time frame will best work based on interest.

I want to scan some pics from before the digital years so if its not too big of an issue bear with me.

As far as my vote I want to see all the wagons and especially learn a little more about each and everyone of you guys. That white wagon of Dereks may or may not be sold by now and I have never seen any interior pics so I am curious of the air ride suspension and the story on it, Thanks, Lorne.
Back to top Go down
tailpipe

tailpipe

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

I have been busy so that is my excuse for being absent.

How was dinner and what movie did you see?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Lorne! does Marge know you that you pimp out dead hookers?
Back to top Go down
FlashGumby

FlashGumby

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Is Larry/Acme Over Here?   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:58 pm

I love the Olds/Hurst and both of their current rides.

The Yenko's just nasty, and I haven't seen *anything* on Mrs. Acme's GSX posted by Larry yet.

nominations... Acme2
nominations... Acme3

(Bad Nextelphone photos)

-Scott
nominations... DaddyWagon_big
-Scott McGrath
'96 Roadmaster Estate Ltd. - Last of the Great American Wagons
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2762557
ISSCA#2229 BCA#43406 BMD#115
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:09 pm

FlashGumby wrote:

The Yenko's just nasty, and I haven't seen *anything* on Mrs. Acme's GSX posted by Larry yet.
-Scott

Does he still have the 68ish Panel truck he bought a few months ago? That qualifies as a longroof too! I'd love to see that when it's done... afro

On a side note, I kinda am liking the 2 tone blue on his wagon... I'm thinkin' 2 tone for my wagon but using the black saphire for the top color... scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi guys,judging by the lack of traffic on my car as of late why not start another ride for the month of Feb?

Its kind of lonely up here on stage and being banned you know where for another 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:41 pm

I nominate Pat's 'Ratmaster'. Even though it technically isn't a long roof anymore it used to be. Besides, I imagine most (myself included) haven't heard the whole story behind this ... um... unique car. Smile

You got banned AGAIN Lorne? Going for a record or something? Wink
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Yes unfortunately again Mike. It has been since Jan 8 and lasts for a month. I can still read and have enjoyed the Barrett Jackson wagon thread and the great convoy already gathering steam for WF. I hope you have enough room for all the guys Robert is inviting.

affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:44 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
I nominate Pat's 'Ratmaster'. Even though it technically isn't a long roof anymore it used to be. Besides, I imagine most (myself included) haven't heard the whole story behind this ... um... unique car. Smile

I too would like to hear the background behind the Ratmaster and see some build pictures if Pat has any. Therefore I second the nomination. Perhaps we should re-classify it as a "long interior"

Quote :
You got banned AGAIN Lorne? Going for a record or something? Wink

You just couldn't keep your fingers off that keyboard, could you? Maybe you should make it a habit of sending your posts to the mod first to get his blessing before posting on that other board lol!

WF09 is shaping up well this year but then again this time last year it looked the same then a bunch dropped out. Maybe we can match or break 07's numbers this year.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:04 pm

I'll bring a tent and we can camp out in front of Mike's house bounce

I thought '08 had the largest turn out.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:20 am

Krzdimond wrote:
I'll bring a tent and we can camp out in front of Mike's house bounce

I thought '08 had the largest turn out.

and I have plenty of wood for a campfire! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Yep, I'm here!   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:08 pm

FlashGumby wrote:

nominations... Acme2
nominations... Acme3

(Bad Nextelphone photos)

-Scott
nominations... DaddyWagon_big
-Scott McGrath
'96 Roadmaster Estate Ltd. - Last of the Great American Wagons
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2762557
ISSCA#2229 BCA#43406 BMD#115

Hi Gang
Yep, I'm here, mainly lurkin about between road trips. The Yenko is fresh out of the shop after the "critter incident" Suspect in East TN Memorial Day weekend, and fresh off a win (in primer, no less) at Super Chevy in ATL, Best Big Body 90 & Up.

The wifes "GSX" (pictured above) is going to be "the weapon of choice" for Woodward, since the Yenko was there last year. I'm desperately trying to get the Riv console in her wagon, along with true dual exhaust and some other little "tricks" I have up my sleeve. Wink

And yes, I still have the 68 Panel. Very Happy Currently its in about 20 zillion pieces, getting a complete frame off rebuild/rotisserie restoration. Acres of new sheet metal, glass, fenders, doors, bushings, you name it. There is a "all star cast" helping on the Panel. A "really big" small block is being built, too. Shocked This is gonna be a "long term" project.

As far as nominations goes, I'd love to hear Pats' "RatMaster" story, but there are many wagons (and wagon owners) with great stories that need to be shared!

Larry

Last edited by Acme Racer on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Acme Racer wrote:

As far as nominations goes, I'd love to hear Pats' "RatMaster" story, but there are many wagons (and wagon owners) with great stories that need to be shared!

Larry

that's old news, it happened in febuary
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/lrom-f24/the-ratmaster-1991-roadmaster-estate-febuary-2009-long-roof-of-the-month-t224.htm
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:38 pm

buickestate wrote:
Acme Racer wrote:

Larry

that's old news, it happened in febuary
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/lrom-f24/the-ratmaster-1991-roadmaster-estate-febuary-2009-long-roof-of-the-month-t224.htm

Ok Pat
Once again, I'm "late to the dance". I didnt know you had already posted. It kinda helps if one stays awake while lurking, unlike me who falls asleep at my laptop from time to time. Sleep

Larry

<going to read the Ratmaster post now........... cyclops >
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 pm

It's almost July...who is it gonna be?! I vote Covo (lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
buickestate
buickestate

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Covo? who's Covo? but yeah ok
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Whoops..I mean CROVO. (toomanytoyz) I was sipping a little too much during lunch break. Lol
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Only if he includes the Morticia as well. I want the former Funeral Home car history afro afro afro afro afro afro afro R I P MJ Did I forget one?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Oh Mr Crovo, yes it's about time he explains and tells us all about his many toys.....
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey... Wait... What? How's this work?

Thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:56 pm

you spout off about all your cool cars and include lots o'pictures sunny

be sure to inclue the t-56 I wann know about that and your coolio instument panel in that one lol
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm

The "Wagon of the Month" for July is "on deck" and has been since the beginning of June. Everybody will get a turn.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Who is it?? The suspense is building! Smile I didn't know you planned it that far in advance...I was just nominating Smile
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Good! I don't work well under pressure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Here is my "Fleet" :)   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 am

Hi Gang
Heres pics of my fleet at this time. I use the "Yenko" as my "road unit" going to shows all over the eastern US promoting the Turkey Run & The Spring Show @ Daytona Intl Speedway. The Buick "GSX" RMW is the wifes toy, so we can have "hiz n herz" wagons. "HER GSX" (thats her licence plate) will be the 'weapon of choice" to go to woodward in August. The '68 Panel, when its finished, will be my "new" road unit to take to shows. The OCC that I made into a "Hurst/Olds" now belongs to someone who works for us at shows., And finally, the 94 Burb is my daily driver/beater.

Larry

My "toy", '92 Chevy "Yenko Impala SS" Wagon, also the car I use for our Car Show Promotions...
nominations... DBDC-SSleaper

My wife's "toy", 92 RMW "GSX" still under construction
nominations... DBDC-HerGsx

My '94 Suburban, Dropped 3/5, my daily driver
nominations... DBDC-94Suburban

'91 OCC converted into a "Hurst/Olds" wagon, sold last summer
nominations... HurstOlds-wGoldBottom-HoodStriped

My '68 C10 Suburban Panel, this is the last pic of it in one drivable piece. Its now in zillions of pieces gettin a "Overhaulin"
nominations... 68ChevyPanelwMiniLitesBeforeShop-1

Last edited by Acme Racer on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pics & info)
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 am

Outstanding!

I knew you had the wagons, but i think that's the first time I saw them all together.

I love the contrasting paint jobs on your Yenko wagon and your wife's GSX wagon.

and you did a great job on the Olds too!
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 am

Greg72 wrote:
Outstanding!

I knew you had the wagons, but i think that's the first time I saw them all together.

I love the contrasting paint jobs on your Yenko wagon and your wife's GSX wagon.

and you did a great job on the Olds too!

Hi Greg
Thanks for the kind words. However, I forgot to post one more pic, my wifes 91 RMW "GS" wagon. Its her daily driver.
nominations... 91-Buick-Wagon-Shot-night-Daytona-P

Larry
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Man...beautiful wagons! I have to say..I really liked the 'Olds a lot!! Hope to see some of these in person someday!!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nominations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: nominations...   nominations... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nominations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: LROM-
Jump to: