GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Save the Whales Stickers

Go down 
+27
Sprocket
Wagoninabox
buickwagon
nstg8r
funfunfer
scoffman
Andebe
HueyLt1
mobyboosted
oldfriendabb
jeffracer
SShiftn6
Nick Danger
200OZ
buickestate
Krzdimond
propappr
95BRMW
81X11
BigBlackBeaSSt
phantom 309
Bewber
louriv
toomanytoyz
Cadet57
lakeffect
6500steve54
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am

Ahahahaha! Redemption!!
Back to top Go down
6500steve54

6500steve54

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks John, got mine the other day. Very cool. Also got a 92 Caprice wagon with a bad
motor. Will probably have some parts for sale in the near future.Pretty clean,no wood
dark red.Had SS wheels and new tires I'm going to use. Will post more later. Thanks Steve.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 WagonMafiaSticker

Font from the Godfather movies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 MVC-904S
Impala ss font

Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 MVC-915S

Nick
wagon mafia "Godfather" Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Mafia
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Ahahahaha, very cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Evening John,I just sent you the money for 2 sets of stickers since I now have a couple of wagons.If it sounds like I am
bragging I am not as even owning 2 wagons around this group means little.Looking forward to getting the stickers.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey Bewbz...just outta curiosity, what ever happened with your glass-engraving venture? If you're still doing that/able to, is it possible to do this wagon silhouette on a glass (set)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks John for the fast service'got the package today.I am going to get the "Wagon Mafia" stickers next with the
spade in the middle.Dont want to draw attention to my car with the crossed 1911s as thats what I am usually
carrying.Legally by the way.
Thank You Again
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
jeffracer

jeffracer

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 am

Hi John, I just sent you ten bucks for a pair of stw stickers.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

SShiftn6 wrote:
Hey Bewbz...just outta curiosity, what ever happened with your glass-engraving venture? If you're still doing that/able to, is it possible to do this wagon silhouette on a glass (set)?

Yea, I can etch whatever you want. Send me a pic of what kind of glasses you want, and we can make it happen.

OK Jeff, I'll get them right out.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm

I think Mrs Danger wants to put this on her car:

Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Mudflapguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Got my sticker Mr Bewber!! Thanks Man!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I didn't get any stickers, but I did get a cool license plate in the mail... Wink

Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Cadiplate
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 pm

That rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am

Haha, thanks for posting that bro.

The backstory is that I made that thing and had it sealed in the envelope before I'd even realized that I hadn't taken a pic of it.

The dang thing cost me an entire book of stamps to send it too!
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am

Bewber wrote:
Yea, I can etch whatever you want. Send me a pic of what kind of glasses you want, and we can make it happen.

OK Jeff, I'll get them right out.
oooh, that'd be awesome...you think you could etch up a wagon, left facing, on a pint glass and post a pic (I'm sure it'd generate interest Wink)? Also, do you have a link to the example pics you had on ISSF as well? I searched for your thread over there, and didn't think that was before the crash, but evidently it was...I had wanted to get some when you first posted, but couldn't come up with enough ideas, but now with the wagon design, I'd definitely buy some!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 pm

I need a pair of Save the Whales stickers for the new OCC. Anyone still making them? Please let me know.

THANKS!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Bewber still has the capability, but for the most part, has moved on to other issues in life. He's not on this forum much anymore.

(edited/added 10/26/2015)  I have  purchased a Vinyl cutter for my son's bussiness needs and now have the capability of creating vinyls as well. So send me a Private Message (PM) with your needs.

Dave Buchholz

Last edited by lakeffect on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
oldfriendabb

oldfriendabb

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:43 pm

these still available?
Back to top Go down
mobyboosted

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:45 pm

I always name my cars ...seeing how mine is white , me and my brother were thinking of a name for it...and MOBY just stuck. Personalized plates should be in any day...I sure would like to get one of these stickers for it too!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:08 am

When My son was in business, I purchased a vinyl cutter to be able to create whatever signage he needed.  The business is gone, but I still own the cutter and software.

I created the window stickers for Wagonfest 2015  and Hershey 2015, and the negatives that Tim used to create the etched windows at Hershey.I am considering starting to cut stickers for us here and for a few other forums.

I am gauging your interest  and what designs  people would want. I  have access to registered corporate designs for Chevrolet, Buick and Oldsmobile, and can create any text you might like in hundreds of fonts.

I am a registered vendor for the forum, and I already have a paypal account that the forum uses to preregister for Wagonfest related stuff, so that end of things is already in place.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for your consideration.

Dave
Back to top Go down
HueyLt1

HueyLt1

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:21 am

I'd be in for a few of the "Save the Whales" cheers
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am

Sounds like a good idea,Dave.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I thought it was save the wales,. the welshmen need help,..
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:41 am

I'd be up for a "save the wales" decal.

What about "a Wale in a kilt, is a Wale and a half."
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:08 am

With simple text, I can make whatever you'd like. Send me a Private message to discuss the details.

The colors That I have are as follows:   Black, White, Silver, Gold, Red and medium Blue

(In searching, as of this date, I can't find where Bewber has answered any sticker related questions on this forum in the past few years. I have gotten his blessings on the matter.)

Last edited by lakeffect on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 pm

scoffman wrote:
I'd be up for a "save the wales" decal.

What about "a Wale in a kilt, is a Wale and a half."

This thread has turned into a WHALE of a good thread,.

and did you know that WHALES check their weight in a WHALE weigh station,..?
Back to top Go down
funfunfer

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 10:58 pm

I'd be up for "Save the Whales" and Wagonfest 2016 when it rolls around.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Send me a Private message for details.

I'll be posting up some photos of what I currently have available in the vendor section where it belongs. Payments will be payable via  my Paypal account, just like what we do for Wagonfest at:

lakeffect@gmail.com

I went over to see Mike Lawrence  (200OZ) this afternoon, and picked the remaining GM Longroof Forum mugs that he was kind enough to take to the  Hershey event.  I have about have a dozen remaining. They were $7.00 at the events, but I'll need to consider getting packing boxes and postage  in order to mail them out. Probably about $10.00 each.

Dave
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:22 am

Need to update it a bit, this is what I'm sporting on my wagon:Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 CS9ln5D

I'm not a vendor so I can't offer these, but I might consider sending the file to you lakeffect if you want to offer it to people.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:09 pm

I was able to save the image. If you need some cut, let me know.

Feel free to send it to me if you'd like.
 lakeffect@gmail.com

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:37 pm

nstg8r wrote:
Need to update it a bit, this is what I'm sporting on my wagon:

Cute. A bit big (assuming the car is similar in size to the original "Save the Whales" stickers), but I love the way you fit the text in the profile.

Quote :
I'm not a vendor so I can't offer these,

Now you've piqued my curiosity. What is the criteria for being deemed and/or approved as a vendor? The rules are a little sketchy on the subject, just mentioning that you have to be approved, there is not currently any fee for such approval, and only approved vendors can start a post in the vendors section.

For that matter, where is the line drawn between vendors and members supplying parts to other members? I can see were Rock Auto is unquestionably a vendor -- they don't own a longroof and only post here to advertise their wares. Similarly, Krzdimond makes his living through his car care products. I offered to send someone a hubcap wrench for the cost of postage yesterday and I doubt that makes me a vendor, but there's a big grey area in between.

Fred is an active forum participant who makes a few bucks here and there sourcing used longroof parts for other members. Bewber supplies the original Whales stickers occasionally when time permits, more as a favour to others than as a money maker. Both of them are listed as Vendors. But then there's guys like rabalc and beertestr who made up hitch receivers for sale at a nominal fee where not prohibited from offering their wares without being deemed vendors. (and to be clear: I'm not suggesting they did anything wrong: they filled a much-needed niche for their fellow members! I thought it was a great and valuable service to the community.)

I guess I'm just not clear on why a 3-year member might feel they cannot offer a low-volume niche item like artwork to fellow members, considering the past practice around here.

Last edited by buickwagon on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:53 pm

It;s a moderator thing,. you need to be friends with them,..
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:55 pm

That is not in the least true Nick.  But then I thought we were ALL friends here.

If you or others have that desire to become a forum  vendor, you might try asking Admin ahead of time, like I did.  A simple note to Admin was all it took.

I have a vinyl cutter that is sitting in the basement idle. Might as well get some use out of it. It was purchased to create signage for my son's business and is now sitting idle.

I consider my self fairly creative by nature, and it's another way to release some creativity. I have created all the artwork for all the Wagonfest stickers and T-shirts since 2011, including Hershey.  It involves plenty of hours, the extent of which no one is fully aware of.  I have seen it as more of a service to my fellow forum members up to this point, like sponsoring Wagonfest for the past few year, which I haven't profited from in the least. Trust me that it has not been a money maker.

In doing this, I don't expect to make a viable business that will actually pay my living expenses. If it can sustain it self for materials, shipping & postage and a little profit for recognition that my time has some worth for all the effort involved, then that's fine.

Dave

Last edited by lakeffect on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:07 pm

lakeffect wrote:
Not in the least true Nick.  But then I thought we were ALL friends here.

In Nick's case, some might argue that requires the Urban Dictionary definition* as opposed to Webster's take on the subject**. Laughing

*"people who are aware of how retarded you are and still manage to be seen in public with you. "

** " a person who has a strong liking for and trust in another person."
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Let's keep the thread topical  please.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Rather comical (to me at least) is to note  that the Wagon Mafia sticker is on a sedan window.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 pm

Cool graphic. I like it and would get them and just cutoff the "restore a wagon".
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:53 am

I'll work on it. this week.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:09 am

lakeffect wrote:
Let's keep the thread topical  please.
Said in a very friendly way,Im sure. lol!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:13 am

The B-body wagon "butt view"is a cool looking sticker you dont see very often...Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Wagonmafia_v2_color Picture for example only...
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:16 am

Andebe wrote:
The B-body wagon "butt view"is a cool looking sticker you dont see very often...Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Wagonmafia_v2_color Picture for example only...

Wouldn't be hard to make one like that with our body style
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:02 am

So are you saying if I create one, that you'd both have interest?
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:12 am

Yes,from me...
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 6:55 pm

I'll work on it. Should have something within the next week
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:17 pm

The 2010 WF shirts have that butt view. Dunno who has the artwork for it but it's done already
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 pm

I'll check my shirt but I would think that was the last of Bewbers artwork.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:43 am

The RMW butt view with the caption "My Other Car is Inside" would be cool.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 6:35 am

buickwagon wrote:
The RMW butt view with the caption "My Other Car is Inside" would be cool.

Not really,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales Stickers   Save the Whales Stickers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Whales Stickers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next