GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My wagon build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 am

Thought i'd try to get this section started cheers

I haven't exactly liked the current system in my wagon. So when I tore my interior apart this year I decided to redo it ALL.

System build and what's going on:

Front Doors:
Started with "Killer B's" speaker pods. Got them to fit nicely and all painted to match interior. I am installing MB Quart "Q" Series 6.5" comps w/the QS25 tweeters.I will be running these active.

Rear Doors:
Again started with the "Killer B" speaker pods. They are all done and mounted.I installed MB Quart "Q" Series 6.5" comps w/the QS25 tweeters.I will be running these active.

Cargo Area:
I choose these JL Audio 6"x9" to fit this area. I tried the MB 6.5"s and they just weren't getting that loud to fill that area. I bought these and they ROCK! Plenty loud and really clear.

Center Channel:
I filled my center 2 heat/ac vents with the Infinity Kappy series 3.5" speakers. I used the crossovers that came with these and it's was an easy install and keeps them from clipping.

Subs:
I went with the Savard Rap Series 15" subwoofers. 4 of them to be exact affraid They are going into a sealed box with 1.5-2.0 cubes each. I am laying this out now. Some of you may have never heard of these but they are unreal and hard to get.

Power:
You can have the best shit in the world, but if you lack power your back to square one What a Face For this I choose the Autotek BTS amps. Old?? Yeppers! I have had most of them for almost 20 years.

SUBS AMP:Bench tested at 1400 watts(model 7600)@ 13volts.I will have 2 of these on the 4-15" Savards.

FRONT/REAR AMP: I will be running a Autotek 7300 BTS affraid Bench tested at alittle over 800Watts. This baby will really lay it down.

X-Overs: Went with AudioControl EpiCenter for bass boost, a AudioControl 6XS crossover(active)and to top it off a AudioControl 4.1 for in dash front controls.

Pics to follow shortly santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com
jcg5885

jcg5885

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Where's the Pics?
Back to top Go down
lowbody2

lowbody2

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 pm

what are the killer B speaker pods? i wanna add some tunes to my ride, but i only got some front speakers now.
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com
lowbody2

lowbody2

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

awesome, thanks
Back to top Go down

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Are you finished witn your build
Back to top Go down

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 pm

He actually sold that car a couple months ago. Doesn't come around on here too often anymore.
Back to top Go down

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm

That sucks i am also into car audio and live in ohio would have deffinitly loved to here it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My wagon build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wagon build   My wagon build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wagon build
Page 1 of 1