GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KDS Class III/IV Hitch

Go down 
+36
NHroadmasterLR
94Woody
Garrett Crozier
Underpowered
Isurf
Viceroy454
carguyray
verdurous
udownwitk
MalibuSSwagon
olstykke
melonman26
jxdrl
stewzer55
bamalongroof
ajharman
scoffman
JAMBO
GSBULLDOG
BigBlackBeaSSt
oldfriendabb
s1l1sc
NO RTR 7
turborat
steel-and-fire
AzDon
71novaguy
Big Wagon Guy
redcaddy
FarmingEngineer
phantom 309
buickwagon
autoarcheologist
silverfox103
beertestr
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
redcaddy

redcaddy

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Stingroo, I agree. (No I won't ask, I say things like that WAY too often) I just think the whole concept was over thought. I would have stopped at nesting channel iron and a short compression spring, (like Packard's in the 20's-'30's) absorb impact, auto return to original position, done.

Up until the early '60's, bumpers were really designed and mounted to be bumpers, If your wife used the braille method to parallel park the land yacht, a little bump was no big deal. But, that was a simpler time...

Paul
Back to top Go down
oldfriendabb

oldfriendabb

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 11:05 pm

You just never know what your going to run into when you start turning the wrench. I just had to turn down a class III off a young kids wagon he was going to sell me pretty cheap. The more I got to looking at the rust on the underside and thinking about having this sketchy looking kid around my garage while I got it off his car, I decided to decline. part of me is kicking myself. Ill continue following your thread....looking good so far.
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:21 pm

redcaddy wrote:
Just an aside: I believe I would replace the shock absorbers with a solid (non collapsing) strut.

Tucking the bumper closer to the quarter caps, eliminating the filler plastic/rubber would, to me, improve the overall appearance, while not compromising safety. I believe that the only thing helped by the govt. mandated 5 MPH crash bumpers was the bottom line of big insurance

Paul

Something to consider for later, and I think you are referring to more of the boxy wagon bumpers with the 1/4 panel fillers. . Right now, I am trying to get the bumper in the correct position to check for a STOCK fitment.

On a related note, I was contacted by a forum member to develop a hitch that fits under the aftermarket rear cover, and has the receiver located behind the license plate recess. I had a chance to look at another guys rear cover, and I have some design ideas that would make for a nice hidden hitch if you used a fold down license plate mount like the sedans use. So, those of you with the 91-96 aftermarket fiberglass rear cover, I have something that will work for you. The already eliminated bumper structure would be replaced by the hitch, I can create something that protects the 1/4 panels outside the frame rails as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:32 pm

^ Now that is interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Last edited by beertestr on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 am

Now we have one bumper shock from two. Lopped off the ends, ground and trimmed to length and welded it back. I put some heat into the welds, I still had the welder set for welding 1/4", but it will hold very well.
Back to the hitch works in the AM , once the temps are in the double digits.

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150130_212450_zpsksunfimx
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 am

First hitch welded together. I have a few tweaks to the side plates to make, and I have some ideas about the gusset and chain plate to make the design a little more efficient, but this is essentially what my production design will look like.

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150214_092103_zpstk7slym1

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150214_092119_zpsoc8yhnlh
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

yeeee Hawwwww. We're getting a new hitch...

Have you considered selling just the cut and formed side plates and bumper shock mount brackets, for us diehard DIY guys?

Paul
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:57 am

redcaddy wrote:
yeeee Hawwwww. We're getting a new hitch...

Have you considered selling just the cut and formed side plates and bumper shock mount brackets, for us diehard DIY guys?

Paul

I'd consider selling all 6 pieces shown above with the inner carriage bolt retainers (not pictured) as a kit. Basically BYO tubing and receiver tube.
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Yes ! Cause I so need a hitch .
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Yes please. Price and lead time? (Shipping to 34293)

Thanks, Paul
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 am

redcaddy wrote:
Yes please. Price and lead time? (Shipping to 34293)

Thanks, Paul

I'm finalizing pricing for the laser cut pieces, I should have it by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:54 pm

I would definitely like to know what the cost will be , so I can get my money together .
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Will the side pieces be supplied "ready to weld" (pre bent)?

Thanks, Paul
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:58 pm

redcaddy wrote:
Will the side pieces be supplied "ready to weld" (pre bent)?

Thanks, Paul

Yes, they will be prebent. Test fit on a boxy wagon should happen this weekend.
Back to top Go down
JAMBO

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:06 am

I would be interested in a completed hitch. I'm debating on getting a Class II while they're still available. Do you have any idea on when you'd be in production or a final cost?

Thanks,
JAMBO
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:14 am

JAMBO wrote:
I would be interested in a completed hitch. I'm debating on getting a Class II while they're still available. Do you have any idea on when you'd be in production or a final cost?

Thanks,
JAMBO

I have a few things I am trying to get finished up before I start taking orders.
1)Trying to nail down the final cost with the laser cutter. I was expecting pricing yesterday, but it did not develop. Will try again on Monday. He's been great with cutting and bending my prototype pieces, but getting him to figure out the pricing takes him off the shop floor and they are very busy right now.

2) Test fit on a boxy wagon. This is planned for this evening. Pics soon to follow.

3) I have not drawn up a mounting bracket for a 7 way connector. This will likely be a bolt-on option, as even a beeeeeefy bracket may get bent in shipping. But it will be beefy..
Back to top Go down
JAMBO

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Okay, thanks for the update. I'll keep checking in.

Jambo
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:51 pm

I would like to know the final price also we you get ready to take orders.  I really don't want to miss out on getting a hitch .
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Some learnings this evening with test fitting on an 87 wagon, the differences are minor, but will prevent a 91-96 hitch to work on a boxy. . The drop in the center of the bumper pushes the receiver down another 1-1.5".
This isn't in surmountable, I will likely need to put the receiver tube down 1.5", and revise the gussets and chain plate.
KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150221_175849_zpsizszoava

Also, the very end of the framerail is different slightly, there is a bulge right near the end that fouls the side plate. 30 seconds with a hammer will be needed to flatten it. It will not be visible with the hitch on, but you may be taking a hammer to your frame.

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150221_182022_zpse6p5nd2v
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:35 pm

It occurs to me that with a little bit of fabricobbling, a "hidden hitch" type set up would be QED. A flip down plate holder would make access easy. Any thoughts?

Paul
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:12 pm

redcaddy wrote:
It occurs to me that with a little bit of fabricobbling, a "hidden hitch" type set up would be QED. A flip down plate holder would make access easy. Any thoughts?

Paul

It's possible, but would be a 4th variant of hitch design.
1-91-96 conventional
2-91-96 hidden design with fold down plate for roll pan style aftermarket rear cover
3- wagon under plate design
4 -wagon hidden hitch with fold down plate.

Only 1 and 3 can use the same side plates but will have different receiver tubes and chain plates. That's a lot of jigs for not many hitch sales.
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:23 pm

OK. I have final pricing! I will be creating a webpage at kds-performance.com in the next week. Until then, please post your interest.

91-96 Hitches. $225+shipping
This also includes the mounting hardware.
2 - 1/2"-20 Flange Nuts
2 - 1/2"-20 Carriage bolts
2- inside frame retainers
4- M10 bolts
4- M10 nuts
4- Exhaust hanger bracket screws.
The M10 fasteners are for the bumper beam attachment, it is strongly recommended that you drill the bumper bolt holes out to accept the M10 bolts. Factory is M8, so you are not drilling new holes, you are enlarging the existing ones.

Full install instructions will be available for download on my website.

77-90 Hitches - $235 + shipping As noted above, the receiver tube needs to hang lower than on the Sedans, I need to start with a larger  receiver tube, notch it, and the chain plates are different. These will also include the same hardware noted above.  
** Installing on a 77-90 frame will require tweaking the very end of the frame to provide room for the side plate. See pics in my previous post regarding 77-90 hitch fitment.

DIY Builder kit $110+Shipping- This is a kit consisting of all the laser cut pieces. Save a bunch on shipping, and have the satisfaction of DIY pride...
2- Pre-bent side plates
2- Bumper plates
2- Inside frame plates
1- Chain Plate
1- Gusset Plate
You will need to locally source and add:
1- 2.5" x 0.25" square tube
1- 6" Receiver Tube - These are available online and at places like Tractor Supply and Harbor Freight
All mounting hardware

All hitches will be shipped RAW, non painted or coated. This will minimize packaging cost, and NO worries about chipping the finish Very Happy
Please post up your interest. I need to order the pieces in a min quantity of 5.  

I will begin shipping ~ 2 weeks after I have 5 orders.
Back to top Go down
turborat

turborat

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:31 pm

I am in for a DYI kit to zip 30041. 1996 Buick Roadie
Back to top Go down
autoarcheologist

autoarcheologist

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Damn turborat, you have a vehicle for any occasion. Youbdo need a boat however. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jewelorjalopy.com
turborat

turborat

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Well, my Buick is definitely a land yacht.
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:11 pm

I'm in for a DIY for a 1989 Boxie, to 34293. (I've been looking for a reason to add a stick holder to my old Dial arc 350 TIG machine, I think I just found it...)

Thanks, paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:20 pm

I'm definitely in for one for my 96 RMW
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:12 pm

I want one for my 93 wagon  need to know the shipping cost to 38111 .
Back to top Go down
NO RTR 7

NO RTR 7

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 pm

I want a 91-96 hitch for sure.
Back to top Go down
JAMBO

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:27 pm

I'd like a completed one for my 94 RMW. Can I get an estimate on shipping to 29715?
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:57 pm

How about you post up the location zip so people can get an estimate for shipping on their own, with out having to ask you for one?
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 pm

scoffman wrote:
How about you post up the location zip so people can get an estimate for shipping on their own, with out having to ask you for one?

Excellent idea

Shipping from 48334 - drop off at FedEx ground location.
Weight - ~55#
Dims, 51x27x10

Estimate to 38111 was about $43.
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:59 pm

JAMBO wrote:
I'd like a completed one for my 94 RMW. Can I get an estimate on shipping to 29715?

$45 ish
Back to top Go down
JAMBO

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Ok, I'm in then. Let me know what to do next.

Thanks for doing all this. JAMBO
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:46 pm

JAMBO wrote:
Ok, I'm in then. Let me know what to do next.

Thanks for doing all this. JAMBO

I"ll be talking to my "webmaster" on Sat to create an ordering page on my website. Stay tuned.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ajharman

ajharman

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:45 am

Interested in a DIY kit for a 94 wagon. What would shipping run on loose parts to 99504? USPS Flat rate boxes are valid to get all the way up here if pieces can fit into a couple of them.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NO RTR 7

NO RTR 7

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:17 am

By the way, can we get some installed pics of the hitch?
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:48 am

NO RTR 7 wrote:
By the way, can we get some installed pics of the hitch?

I'm setting up some pics for the website tonight with the unpainted (as shipped) part. I'll then get the hitch on my wagon for the last time and will post pics.
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 pm

ajharman wrote:
Interested in a DIY kit for a 94 wagon. What would shipping run on loose parts to 99504? USPS Flat rate boxes are valid to get all the way up here if pieces can fit into a couple of them.

Thanks!

I have not found a Priority box that will work, though the "board game" one was close, just needed to be 1" thicker, it's a 3" box and the bent tab is  closer to 3.75 with the two side plates stacked.

So... Fedex Ground says ~$70, USPS says $83...

EDIT - My mistake, that was for Priority 2 day. Standard post is $34 or so, looks like 2 weeks ship time.

Crazy that a 1" taller box takes it from $18 to 5x as much.
Back to top Go down
ajharman

ajharman

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:10 am

beertestr wrote:

I have not found a Priority box that will work, though the "board game" one was close, just needed to be 1" thicker, it's a 3" box and the bent tab is  closer to 3.75 with the two side plates stacked.

So... Fedex Ground says ~$70, USPS says $83...

EDIT - My mistake, that was for Priority 2 day. Standard post is $34 or so, looks like 2 weeks ship time.  

Crazy that a 1" taller box takes it from $18 to 5x as much.

It's all good. Yeah the shipping can be super unpredictable. I actually ended up finding a class 3 on a wagon in a local pull-a-part day before yesterday. So just went ahead and snagged that one. Had been looking for one for months with no luck (go figure).

I like the looks of your kits though. I'm glad you're offering this service. I know this is something that many people have been struggling to find recently, so it's a very good option to have available.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JAMBO

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Hey Beertestr,
Do you have any update or a projected date when you could be shipping these out?

I know of a different one that's available right now, but I'd rather buy one from you since I told you I would.

Thanks,
JAMBO
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:03 am

JAMBO wrote:
Hey Beertestr,
Do you have any update or a projected date when you could be shipping these out?

I know of a different one that's available right now, but I'd rather buy one from you since I told you I would.

Thanks,
JAMBO

Tubing is in, receiver tubes are on order, I'm waiting on my laser cutter to make the first batch of 5-6 sets. I hope to start shipping DIY kits by the end of the week.

Installed pics uploading shortly.

Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 am

Installed pics. My bumper cover needs the clips on the bottom, hence why it's resting on the hitch. I also have some exhaust work that needs to be done. Factory routed exhaust should have no clearance issues.

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150315_184850_zpsbtjrmg4_edit_1426500525140_zpsvnsybl82

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150315_184834_zpsy5rdds4g

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150315_184743_zpszspaf9pb
Back to top Go down
turborat

turborat

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Hey Beertestr,

Been checking your website for update on hitch. Let me know how to get you paid for the DIY kit shipped to 30041.

Thanks - Paul
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:52 pm

Website is coming along, Paypal links should go up tonight or tomorrow. Receiver tubes should be here tomorrow, tubing is in, almost all hardware is here. I'm waiting on the "production" retainer plates, I had some pieces punched for the carriage bolts by a local steel shop and they...... were not up to my standards, they could not punch square holes in the the retainer plates without warping them, and did not like my advice on how to improve the quality. Rolling Eyes They are happy making wavy snow plow mold boards I guess.

Here's a teaser for the 5 sets of pieces I picked up yesterday... Very Happy

91-96 Hitches and DIY kits are first up. 77-90 kits need a little more work with the dropped receiver tube and revised chain plate.
Peruse the links on kds-performance.com, and ask any questions you may have. The pages are just a rough draft right now.

KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 20150317_150041_zpsrt87g6ce
Back to top Go down
JAMBO

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 12:51 am

Awesome. Can't wait to order one of these bad boys.
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:19 pm

I would still like to get in on this if possible - please let me know.
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:41 pm

I currently have parts to build (6) 91-96 hitches. I have been trying to set up my site to take payments and work out shipping, but that's not going great. So, here's how this is going to go.

Please visit my website, kds-performance.com  Links to each product are below.

91-96 B-Body Wagon Complete Hitch Assembly

or here for the DIY kits

1977-1996 B-Body Class III Hitch DIY kits

If you like what you see and are ready to order, please email me directly at michael@kds-performance.com.
Please include your ZIP code, and note if I am shipping to a residence or business address. I will then contact you with the shipping price and sales total. Once you agree to that total price you can make payment via Paypal.

EDIT: When you email me, please consider also including your forum username. I'd like to keep a roster for those that have purchased and want to respect your privacy by not including your actual names.

Again, this is for the first batch of 6, I will be doing another run. I will manage the orders first come first served. I plan to start shipping within the next week.

77-90 Hitches need a little more trial fitting before I'm ready to start offering those, but they are coming soon.
Thank you!

Michael
KDS-Performance
www.kds-performance.com

Last edited by beertestr on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beertestr

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:29 pm

2 Sold, 4 Left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III/IV Hitch   KDS Class III/IV Hitch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KDS Class III/IV Hitch
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next