GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project Big Stick Wagon

Go down 
+7
brokecello
jayoldschool
Sprocket
JeffY
Andebe
RedandBlack
Underpowered
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Underpowered

Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Big Stick Wagon   Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 11:27 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
You may not need the CV anti roll bar. I believe the frame for the box bodies does not spread like the bubble wagons. That would allow you to use a sedan anti roll bar.

Frame does widen for the Box Wagons in the same fashion it does for the bubble, Sedan bar will not work. i was lucky enough to get the 21MM CV bar for a mere $15 at the local u-pull though.
Back to top Go down
Underpowered

PostSubject: Re: Project Big Stick Wagon   Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 9:23 am

snagged a parts car over the weekend.  though it was not next on my list,  looks like interior upgrades and some exterior fixes just got bumped up.     Finally get the 3rd row seat,  as well as most of the rest of the interior will be swapped over to my current car along with a few body panels,  rear bumper and some odd and ends.  
Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 ACtC-3cyoGbdNJFACswy1dpAbqX7sXPrTu7WC4dEddWdQlciYQjeUkMJusAz-V2DK41HMTPD7k1fIu9LhwlkGrTx5eDtsLKXV3YpSee8G2vS0sjI8jimtEATKTkPA28n03zhDiHZcVHnvja8F-3GlFF4sgKNnw=w1737-h977-no?authuser=0
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Project Big Stick Wagon   Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:05 am

That looks better than some drivers.
Back to top Go down
Underpowered

PostSubject: Re: Project Big Stick Wagon   Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 11:05 am

it is in pretty decent shape body has some dents but is mostly rust free. It is certainly in better shape than my driver that the parts are for.

If this car had a title i'd consider just dropping the LS/T56 combo into this one vs swapping as much interior and such into mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Big Stick Wagon   Project Big Stick Wagon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Big Stick Wagon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2