GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it

Go down 
+23
Dr. Downward
GSBULLDOG
Andebe
s1l1sc
Cadet57
Olds Weighty Eight
convert2diesel
95BRMW
sherlock9c1
scoffman
jayoldschool
phantom 309
Krzdimond
Wagoninabox
Sprocket
Gastt
DBeaSSt
toomanytoyz
81X11
silverfox103
BigBlackBeaSSt
buickestate
brokecello
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 am

Uh oh...
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:50 am

buickestate wrote:
so how long before you have it up for sale?

About 11 1/2 months. *cough*

It's Sprocket's now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:31 pm

well it's longer than Crovo keeps em
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 pm

buickestate wrote:
well it's longer than Crovo keeps em

By a very LARGE margin!!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm

What made you decide to sell? It will look so out of place in Sprocket's "wagon only" driveway! Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:24 pm

I keep trying to convince the gf to get a Fleetwood.....she likes her Acura tho.....
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
What made you decide to sell? It will look so out of place in Sprocket's "wagon only" driveway! Laughing Laughing 

Signed a lease on some office space for my side business.  I was running out of room at home and needed something closer to town (more centralized)  www.GreenvilleWeddingMusic.com It would be nice to have a little cushion in the bank for slow months too...which was why I decided to let it go.

I am also getting to the point where I can't possibly drive 3 cars! Let alone maintain them the way I want.   Neutral
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Congrats Sprocket!

MalibuSSwagon wrote:
I keep trying to convince the gf to get a Fleetwood.....she likes her Acura tho.....

Micro Machines fit nicely in the Fleetwood's trunk.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm

You still have your Fleetwood, Mike?

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Congrats Sprocket!

MalibuSSwagon wrote:

Micro Machines fit nicely in the Fleetwood's trunk.  Wink 

Thanks Mike,

The first car I drove regularly was a 73 Sedan DeVille (parent's) but in all the cars I've owned this will be the first Caddy.

I'm psyched.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Chris can update the title of this thread to read, "It's GaSSt's now". Yep Timmy is the proud owner of this luxurious beast. I had it for just under 3 years and only put about 12K and factory chrome wheels (thanks Ruphraxe) and tires on it.

Currently needs the trans rebuilt and the AC line replaced, but she goes forward pretty well, lol.
It will be his lovely brides DD when fixed up. Loved the car, but a wagon guy at heart...
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 am

Glad it stayed "in the family". I'll have a Fleetwood eventually I hope! Love Them!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Knowing Tim, he's going to start rowing this fleetwood.....
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:36 am

Yep its mine now (my wife's). She was not thrilled with my blue roadmaster wagon anymore so me and Sprocket worked a deal for me to get this for her. It will stay all original with the exception of the radio. I really hate how high it sits but I promised my wife I'd leave it alone.

It's funny going through this thread and realizing why the fans seem to always be on (Chris reprogrammed the computer) and there was still compound traces on the inner fenders under the hood which seems to be from when he detailed the paint years ago. I recently cleaned up the engine bay.

I changed the transmission due to the reverse gear not working. Along with that the water pump, ect sensor, tstat and air filter was changed. The ac compressor is leaking and I will be replacing the entire ac system as soon as my wife is willing to give the car up and go back to the wagon for a day. Shes very proud of her new Cadillac. Very Happy

Here is a recent photo with the wagon it replaced as her daily in the background.

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 18192708_10154563240248947_6993641414601525665_o

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 9:24 am

VERY pretty car!!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Nick had been tempting me with his Fleetwood last WagonFest. I really like them....I forgot how nice it was to cruise around in this during the short time I had it. LOL

Glad it lives on still and with the Mac Daddy Bbody Master.

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 10:22 pm

brokecello wrote:

Nick had been tempting me with his Fleetwood last WagonFest. I really like them....I forgot how nice it was to cruise around in this during the short time I had it.  LOL  

Glad it lives on still and with the Mac Daddy Bbody Master.

Tim will give it the love I did not. New top and paint, etc. While I LOVED this car and it was my first Caddy, I couldn't put my surfboards inside......I was happy to pass it off to Jessica as I know how much she likes it. My Dad had a string of Caddys while I was growing up.... '60,'68,'73 Sedans and an '80 Fleetwood coupe sp I know what that luxo barge ride is like...
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 1:19 am

brokecello wrote:
It's home Smile   I snapped a couple quick pics and rushed back to work.   I will take a lot more pics once I clean it up.   Looks good parked at home though!!

Chris

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Photo_zpsda5a511c

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Photo_zpsa708f759

Beautiful property! Where did you get that car cover on the wagon?

These costco ones I get disintegrate after 1 year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it   So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I spotted a Fleetwood....and now Sprocket has it
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3